Saturday, March 31, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Please read and respond to this Blog piece by my good friend, Glenn Gaudet. Moti is the kind of person who deserves our support against an intractable bureaucracy.
Moral to the Story… When the Lights Go Out, Keep Them Out
A few days ago I had the privilege of seeing a performance of "Next to Normal." It is a gut-wrenching musical play performed by an excellent ensemble cast. The play, winner of the 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, treats with respect, humor and pathos the subject of mental illness and the toll that it can take on a family.
Directed by Paul Daigneault, the cast includes Chris Charon, Christopher Chew, Kerry A. Dowling, and Michael Levesque. A special shout-out goes to two current Boston Conservatory students, Michael Tacconi and Sarah Drake. In the roles of Gabe and Natalie, children of a mother who suffers from bipolar disorder, they hold their own very well with the Equity actors in the cast.
NEXT TO NORMAL
by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey | Directed by Paul Daigneault | Music by Tom Kitt | Book and Lyrics by Brian Yorkey
Presented by SpeakEasy Stage Company, the Calderwood Pavilion Resident Theatre Company at the BCA
“Grade: A. Agonizingly beautiful!” — Entertainment Weekly
Monday, March 19, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
One Day More! Les Miserables Returns to Boston in Triumph - Opening at the Opera House Tuesday, March 13th
Anyone who has known me for any length of time is aware of my passion for all things "Les Miserables." The novel by Victor Hugo represents (in my humble opinion) the most explicit representation of the Gospel outside of Scripture. I consider the musical based on the novel to be the ultimate expression of the art form that is musical theater. Whenever finances allow, I never miss an opportunity to experience the wonders of Les Miz on stage. Over the years, I have seen performances of the show in Boston, New York, LA, London, Tampa, and Maine!
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Exciting Job Opportunities for Senior Enterprise Solution Sales Executives - Mobility Solutions - Multiple Openings:NYC, Bay area, Atlanta, Memphisi
White Rhino Partners has been asked to assist AT&T in identifying outstanding candidates to fill several key account enterprise solution sales executive roles. Please see job description below and pass along to those in your network who may be qualified and interested in being considered.
Mobility Application Consultant
Application Sales Executive III
Multiple Opportunities in NYC, Atlanta, Bay Area, Memphis
Working as an Application Sales Executive 3, you will implement solution-based sales strategies that uncover new business opportunities and manage account growth within the AT&T Mobility Group.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Success in understanding customer's business objectives and aligning our portfolio of solutions to help the customer meet those objectives
- To proactively identify, close and deliver application solutions with particular emphasis in the customer's lines of business working with the account team.
- Proactively utilize in depth technical and sales expertise while leveraging the value proposition, case studies, work flow and ROI tools to drive wireless application sales
- In collaboration with assigned account teams (Director, Sales Manager and Account Managers) develop plans to optimize mobile application sales in territory by proactively prioritizing targeted accounts and or solutions.
- Position self as the mobility applications subject matter expert (SME) in territory.
- Proactively participate in mobility application account and opportunity reviews
- Build alliances, both internal and external with the mobility partner ecosystem and execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement application solutions.
- Serve as the application lead on responses to RFX's and unsolicited proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of AT&T mobility application solutions.
- Utilize sales automation tools as appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, opportunity funnel and business plans to sales leadership and operational teams as required.
· Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field preferred. MBA desired.
· 5-7 years experience with demonstrated success in selling enterprise applications
· Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others.
- Well organized with attention to detail with a passion for winning.
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, customer executives and frontline employees.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn a technical product or service.
- Proven quota achievement acting in a solution sales and or sales support role.
- Versatile relationship skills in order to maintain strong bonds with people from a variety of backgrounds including technical, legal, marketing, product development, project management and sales.
- Excellent organizational skills which provide the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualified candidates only, send MS-Word resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Al Chase - email@example.com