A client company of White Rhino Partners is looking to hire a Full-time Field Applications Engineer.
- The ideal candidate could be former military with some IT Field Engineer experience or Data Center experience.
- Conversational level Japanese is highly desirable to be able to speak with technical staff at the company headquarters in Japan.
- The right candidate can live anywhere from the Carolinas to Norfolk, D.C./Beltway, Baltimore, Philly, NYC/NJ, Boston
- Will work out of the home and travel as necessary client sites, primarily in the Northeast
- Provide pre-sales technical customer application qualification for the company’s Networks, sales channels.
- Provide product demonstrations and/or evaluations for technical and non-technical customers.
- Provide remote and/or on-site post-sales technical support and training for WOC products.
- Technical product collateral development in terms of application notes, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Ability to build credible technical relationships with customer base and Sales Channels concurrently.
- Work with US-Field Sales teams, and Japan based Engineering and Customer Support teams to create solutions to End-user issues.
- On-site responsibilities include troubleshooting and installation of all products, answering all technical and product related questions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT, Enterprise and Data Center Architectures required
- Exceptional communication and time management/organizational skills
- Exceptional self-motivation and self-management skills.
- Demonstrated successful performance in a dynamic, multi-task environment
- Previous experience as a Field Application Engineer or Technical Support Engineer desired.
- Cisco CCNA certification desired
- Experience with WOC systems such as Blue Coat Systems, Riverbed, Silver Peak, Cisco (WAAS), F5, or Infineta Systems highly desired.
- Japanese language conversational fluency highly desired
Please forward this information to any persons in your network whom you feel may be interested and qualified.