White Rhino Partners is working with a variety of client companies in pursuing exceptional candidates for several positions:
- Consulting roles in NYC and Boston - A top NYC-based consultancy is targeting former military officers - both pre-MBA and post-MBA for three of their practice areas.
- Senior Software Development Project Manager for Cambridge-based firm - The firm creates teams of software engineers that work with clients to deliver long term solutions to complex technology and business challenges. We are looking for a software development project manager to manage 3-5 concurrent projects. Project teams typically include 2-6 software engineers, and the project manager will be responsible for end-to-end execution, including design, development, quality assurance and on-time delivery. The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked for a major consultancy but has had enough of the "road warrior" lifestyle and would like to stay home in the Boston area. The position is located in Cambridge, MA.
- Hedge Fund in the NYC area - multiple positions in every area of the firm - investment, operations, back-office, IT support. Very specific culture and high barriers to entry. They prefer Ivy league or service academy grads with stellar records of success. Candidates coming out of financial services or consulting do well, as do military veterans.
- CFO role in the Bay area - NATIONAL REMANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT/CIRCUIT PROTECTION COMPONENTS. Strong M&A background needed.
- Account executive or supervisor for PR firm - Salem, MA location
- Sales Professional for (CRO) Contract Research Organization - Boston area, seasoned and hungry hinter to sell clinical trial assay services.
- Medical Device Opportunity in California - Leading edge medical device company is looking for a superb candidate to take over and grow an existing territory. Best candidate will bring exceptionally strong conceptual skills and interpersonal skills for working collaboratively with physicians in OR/lab settings. Military veterans do well in this organization.
Feel free to forward this information to those in your network who may be qualified and interested in any of these opportunities.
In each case, please contact me for details. Send questions and MS-Word version of your resume to: