Monday, May 20, 2013

The White Rhino Report Spawns A New and Complementary Blog


I am pleased to announce the launch of a new and complementary Blog that will stand beside The White Rhino Report.

See below for a link to the URL of the new Blog - White Rhino Chronicle:


URL for White Rhino Partners Chronicle

With this inaugural post, I introduce a new Blog - White Rhino Partners Chronicle - that is being created as a complement to The White Rhino Report.  From now on, I will use this Blog to highlight issues that are primarily relevant to the professional part of my life - recruiting, career counseling, leadership development, Renaissance Men and Women in the business world, transitions from military leadership to leadership in the private or social sectors, professional book reviews.  In addition, I will use the Blog to make readers aware of specific searches that we are undertaking, or to share success stories from recent searches, consulting engagements and career counseling relationships.

I will continue to write posts in The White Rhino Report that are of a more personal nature - the arts, sports, fiction book reviews, faith, travel, language.  On occasion, when an article stands at the intersection of both worlds, I will cross-publish that article in both Blogs.

Over the next few months, I will republish in WRP Chronicle articles previously posted in the The White Rhino Report that I deem worthy of repeating or refreshing.  I look forward to continuing to dialogue with readers of both Blogs.

If you would like to be aware of new article in both Blog, feel free to add WRP Chronicleand The White Rhino Report to your RSS reader.  Or, send me a note and asked to be notified on new posts.  I will continue to post links to new articles on FaceBook andLinkedIn.

Thank you for your loyalty and readership.

Al Chase

No comments: