Private Advisory Board
If you are a business leader, you are probably already aware of Vistage. Since 1957, Vistage has made a difference by bringing together groups of successful executives across a broad array of industries. The goal: more success. Each group is designed to help members help each other improve their businesses and their lives. Each group is lead by someone Vistage calls the "Vistage Chair." Typically, these men and women have been CEO's of multi-million dollar companies - but not always. And that is where the story gets interesting.
Vistage has discovered that military veterans with some business experience and great skills in communication and facilitation make excellent Vintage Chairs. Vistage has reached out to White Rhino Parnters for our help in significantly ramping up the number of military veterans who will be selected and trained as Vistage Chairs all over the U.S.
How will you know if you should consider learning more about this unique opportunity?
- You have served with distinction as a military officer or senior enlisted
- You have spent some time in the business world
- You have well-honed communication skills
- You are comfortable communicating with C-Suite executives
- You have skills in facilitating groups without needing to be the "Answer Man" or "Answer Woman"
- You want to be able to continue to make a difference in the lives of top performers - just as you did as a military leader.
- You want the autonomy of building and running your own leadership practice under-girded by a team that has been leading the way in executive coaching for over 50 years.
- You want to continue to lead at a high level, yet have a flexible schedule that you control.
- Click on the link below to the Vistage website and learn more about the company and how the Vistage Chair operates.
- Send me an e-mail with an MS-Word version of your resume and we will schedule a conversation.
- If we agree that you may be a good fit, I will introduce you to the Vistage team to continue the process.