Thursday, February 10, 2005

TALENT ALERT – D.C., BOSTON, SILICON VALLEY

As I have promised, from time to time I will ask the readers of my Blog to provide me with additional sets of eyes and ears in looking for specific skill sets on behalf of client companies. Below are two different kinds of opportunities:

Washington, D.C. area

Retired USAF officer for Business Development position with consultancy looking to grow its prime contracting business with USAF.

Retired USAF officer with HAZMAT expertise for Consulting and Business Development position with consultancy.

Retired National Guard officer for Business Development position with consultancy looking to grow its prime contracting business with the National Guard.


Boston and Silicon Valley

One of my clients – a progressive commercial bank with a strong presence on both Coasts – has asked for my help in finding top talent. We are looking for individuals with 5-10+ years of experience in commercial banking to fill a variety of roles. Cultural fit is important. This bank’s staff operates with a spirit of collegial teamwork and a fanatical devotion to customer service. Most openings at present are in the Boston area, with one in Silicon Valley. If you know of qualified and impressive candidates in Boston or NOCAL or those who would be willing to relocate, please let me know and I’ll be happy to share specific position requirements.

Thanks.

No comments: