Monday, March 13, 2006

Iraq War Doctor: On Call in Hell - A Must Read!

When Newsweek begins an article with a quotation from the Bible, I know it is not just another day at the office!

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"Isaiah 7:8

In an article that my colleague, Richard Rhodes, just pointed out to me on MSN.com, Newsweek chronicles the amazing story of combat surgeon, Dr. Richard Jadick. The story recounts all that Dr. Jadick did to earn the first Bronze Star with a Combat V awarded a Navy medical officer since the Viet Nam War.

It is a story of courage, innovation, valor, and pathos. This story will move you.

Al

Iraq War Doctor: On Call in Hell - Newsweek: International Editions - MSNBC.com

No comments: