Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A West Point Cadet Speaks - My Turn: My March Into the Military Academy

This article in the current edition of Newsweek, serves as a timely companion piece to the previous posting on The White Rhino Report. Cadet Michael Robinson, a current "Yuk" (second year student) at the United States Military Academy at West Point, writes about his reasons for choosing to apply to West Point. While Cadet Robinson's is a single voice, the spirit and values behind his decision to enter West Point are representative of the mindset and spirit of many of the cadets and graduates of West Point - as well as our nation's other fine service academies - I have come to know. The Long Gray Line is alive and well!

Al

My Turn: My March Into the Military Academy - Newsweek My Turn - MSNBC.com

No comments: