Monday, February 16, 2009

"What Doesn't Break Us . . ." - Solid Gold CD from Daniel Hartzheim




Back in November I wrote a brief Blog posting about a new artist I had just met - Daniel Hartzheim:


November Hartzheim post


I have just secured a copy of his 2008 album, "What Doesn't Break Us . . ." It is stunning. Daniel's dusky voice is as light as a summer breeze. His lyrics offer the listener an invitation to meditate and join a profound inner journey. His keyboard riffs are magical and crystalline and Elton John-like in their complexity. This young artist has an unlimited future.

Let me share with you Daniel's thoughts as outlined on the album jacket:

"I am delighted to present to you this debut album of my most heart-felt songs intended to provide you more of an experience than mere background noise. I would suggest allowing yourself the courtesy of fully engaging your listening experience by putting aside any distraction. Grab a cup of coffee, find a quiet place, relax in your favorite chair, dim the lights and allow the music to take you somewhere familiar, albeit uncommon - someplace deep inside your person where anxiety is calmed and peace ensues. This is the atmosphere from which these songs were composed and into which I hope you enter. Where your peace is, there a song will be also. Enjoy!"


In the following thumbnail overview of his musical career you will find several suggestions for how to access his music on-line as well as places where you can purchase this album. You will be blessed if you do.


"Welcome to my artist profile @ Reverb Nation!

Reverb Nation Hartzheim Link

I have one official album (What Doesn't Break Us, 2008) for sale as mp3 download (www.digstation.com) or hard copy (www.cdbaby.com). I also have a TON of other music available for mp3 download (www.snocap.com) that ranges from techno & electronica, to funk, trip-hop, cinematic score, & singer/songwriter.

Piano is my main instrument, which allows for a lot of keyboard creativity, but I also play some other instruments. I'm mostly from
California but I was born in the Northwest and now am studying music on the east coast! One day I plan to return to sunny California in pursuit of composing music for film.

I have an official website (www.danielhartzheim.com) where the most complete updates are available, as well as the exhilarating social sites (Myspace & Facebook).

Well enjoy all the music and be sure to let me know which tunes are your favs! Please join the mailing list for announcements if you haven't done so already.

All the best!

Daniel"


Enjoy the gift that is Daniel's music.

Al


No comments: