Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daniel Hartzheim – A Stunning New Talent on Loan to Boston


At a party on Beacon Hill this week, I met several new friends. Among them were some musicians from Boston’s Berklee College of Music. Daniel Hartzheim impressed me the moment I met him – not initially for his musicianship, but for his erudition. He looked at the White Rhino Partners logo on my business card and read the Latin motto: “Esse Quam Videri.”

’To be rather than to seem,’ right?"

“Yes, indeed. You are one of the few people to get it immediately.”

It was only after I had come to know the fine human being that is Daniel Hartzman that I learned to appreciate the accomplished and gifted musician who is honing his composing and performing skills at Berklee.
I invite you to watch this performance of Hartzman’s song “Autumn’s Remarks” with full orchestra.


Daniel’s Website gives access to many more samples of his work – composition, lyrics, keyboard artistry and lilting vocals. His music is haunting and beautiful.


I encourage you to purchase his music using the links on his Website. His debut album, “What Doesn’t Break” was released early this year.
Enjoy!

Al

No comments: