Several positions in the Northeast
We are looking for men and women with rare skill sets to continue driving the growth of this medical device company that has developed an exciting disruptive technology. The typical medical device sales person will not succeed in this job – you need to bring off-the-chart, out-of-the-box thinking, boldness, extraordinary communication skills and personal relational skills.
The right person will be . . .
- Training users of disruptive technology in a surgical environment to an independent level (no industry support needed)
- Coaching administrative leadership through executing marketing initiatives supporting program vision
- Remotely quarterbacking technical challenges after independence achieved
- Inspirational and highly persuasive; leads without positional authority
- Ability to coordinate action, sequence, and timing during a complex procedure (similar to combat aviation)
- Naturally separates requirements into core knowledge and context
- Similar to chess, calls on pattern recognition to chunk moves he/she has played before; utilizing pattern recognition in order to:
1. Achieve reproducible results
2. Create solutions for problems before or as they arise; executes to anticipate and solve them immediately
MBA, Combat Aviation or Special Forces background
If you bring clinical experience, that would be a plus, as long as you are not tied to traditional biomedical and medical device sales methodologies and paradigms. We need bold, assertive and innovative leaders.
Starting base of $85K plus 100% bonus at plan.
Qualified candidates only – send MS-Word resume and cover letter, which ties your experience to specific requirements listed in this job description.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org