D.C.-Based Opportunity for Sales Professional Selling to DoD and Federal Agencies
A leading provider of detection and security equipment is looking to hire a “hunter” sales person to be based in the D.C. area. You will be selling detection equipment to federal agencies – especially U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Border Patrol.
The best candidate will bring:
· Several years of experience selling into one or more of these sectors
· A solid rolodex of relationships with end users and procurement and contract professionals in these sectors
· Hard-driving, self-directed hunter
· Knowledge of the detection/security world is a plus
· Former military preferred
· Outstanding communication skills and people skills
· Team player who works to build the total business along with your own area of specialization
Compensation will be competitive and geared to experience and performance. Base $90-110K + commission. Anticipated first year total compensation at plan $150-175K.
Please forward this information to anyone in your networks who may be qualified and interested.
Qualified candidates only, send MS-Word resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Al Chase - email@example.com
In the cover letter, highlight the aspects of your career that directly match specific items in the job description, salary history and expectations, and openness to relocation.