My good friends, Glenn Gaudet and Jason Nochlin, have formed an exciting social media amplification company called GaggleAMP. Because of continuing growth, they are adding experienced sales professionals.
Please check out the job description below. If it fits you and you would like to apply, follow the directions at the end. Please feel free to forward this information to those in your network with 2-5 years experience in sales.
Social Media Sales Consultant – Greater Boston area
- Are you social media savvy?
- Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
- Do you enjoy consultative selling?
- Are you motivated by closing business?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then read on. GaggleAMP is now hiring motivated self-starters who want to help companies to “amp up” their social media marketing using the GaggleAMP social media amplification platform. www.gaggleamp.com This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to make a lot of money and create amazing customer relationships by advising their clients on how to help grow their company using social media amplification.
Successful candidates will include college grads with sales experience through seasoned inside sales people who want to join a fast growing social media company.
- Prospecting and setting up online meetings
- Balancing out phone prospecting with emails and social media outreach.
- Manage prospect and client relationships
- Online product demonstrations and social media consulting.
- Leverage company-provided leads and cold calling.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities;
- Actively and effectively promote GaggleAMP to targeted key accounts and develop and grow the associated pipeline;
- Leverage personal effectiveness through excellent communication and professional web based presentations while making recommendations for ROI,
- Customer Lead Gen improvements; and
- Grow an existing trial customer base of multi-national, multi-site organizations by nurturing relationships with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
- Positive, success oriented attitude
- Web-based demonstration finesse
- Quality minded
- Salesforce.com friendly
- 2-5 years experience selling social media, professional services
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our team, send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
In addition, Tweet Al Chase with the reasons why you would like to work at GaggleAMP. Tweet to: @achase47.