Saturday, December 10, 2016

Mainely Burgers In Central Square, Cambridge - Sharing & Caring - A Great Way To Give Twice


Boston area residents are aware that a week ago today, a devastating 10-alarm fire swept through an area of Cambridge just west of my office in Kendall Square. Scores of families have been left homeless - just before the holidays. The Mayor of Cambridge has set up a special relief fund, which is now well over half a million dollars and growing.

Cambridge Mayor's Fire Relief Fund

New to the Cambridge community are Jack and Max Barber, brothers who opened Mainely Burgers on Massachusetts Avenue in Central Square this past August.  These new neighbors have stepped up to the plate by offering to donate 10% of all proceeds from Gift Cards sold this holiday season to the relief fund. I just stopped by for lunch - my usual 'Shroom and Swiss Burger. I also purchased four Gift Cards.

I invite you to follow my lead.  Stop by for a great meal - the best burgers I have found in Boston (they also accommodate vegetarian palates) - and join the thousands of other good neighbors who are reaching out to the victims of last weekend's fire.

704 Massachusetts Avenue
Central Square
Cambridge, MA
God bless us, every one!

Al

No comments: