Wednesday, December 21, 2016

"The Coaching Habit" by Michael Bungay Stanier - Coaching Distilled Down To Seven Key Questions


In "The Coaching Habit," Michael Bungay Stanier has distilled the art of coaching down into seven key and clear questions and the principles that undergird each question.


  1. The Kickstart Question
  2. The AWE Question
  3. The Focus Question
  4. The Foundation Question
  5. The Lazy Question
  6. The Strategic Question
  7. The Learning Question

Executive Coaching and Life Coaching is experiencing a rapid growth in America. I see it in my own coaching practice, with more and more of my clients referring to me colleagues who want what they have observed in their friends in terms of growth and passion. More and more professionals are seeing the need to adopt a wellness model in growing their leadership skills and are turning to coaches to hold them accountable for implementing this growth mindset. Author Stanier shares from his own extensive coaching experience in offering coaches a temi for keeping coaching conversation effective and on track.

The lessons offered in this book are easy to comprehend and to implement. I have found them useful in my own coaching. I recommend it to anyone who wants to "Say Less, Ask More & Change The Way You Lead Forever."

Enjoy!

Al

No comments: