Thursday, December 09, 2004

More on Leadership - Spotting a New Leader

I received so much response to yesterday's posting on Leadership, that I decided to continue with the theme today.

In response to yesterday's article, I heard from my friend, John Byington in Chicago. John is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, where he also later served as a member of the faculty. John holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, and is currently working with GE Medical Systems as a Six Sigma guru. John has had many occasions during his career to think about issues of leadership. He was gracious enough to share with me this article from Christianity Today. I am pleased to share it, in turn, with you.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/biblestudies/areas/biblestudies/articles/041201.html

No comments: