Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bobby's Best - A New Tool, A New Website, A New Link

In his classic book, The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell points out that it takes three kinds of people to bring a movement to the “Tipping Point”:

Connectors

Mavens

Salesmen

My friend, Bob Glazer, is a maven of the first order. He is the kind of person to whom people turn for advice on what to buy, where to eat, how to get the best deal. In a natural and logical progression, Bob has decided to broaden the scope of his advice-giving, and to offer it in a new Website called: Bobby’s Best.

www.bobbysbest.com

Here is how Bob describes the Mission of this new site:

Welcome to Bobby’s Best, your source for unbiased product research and buying tips. This site was started from personal passion for helping people with their purchasing decisions. I won’t bore you with comparing the details of various products, my job is to do the work and tell you the “one” to buy.

I trust Bob as a businessman, as a friend, as an evaluator of quality and value, and as an entrepreneur. I know that this site will be a valuable tool for me – and I want you to be aware of it.

I am so excited about Bobby’s Best that I have added a direct link to this site – the first time in the history of the White Rhino Report that I have chosen to add such a link.

Visit the site – and enjoy!

Al

No comments: