- The architecture of the guest house is impressive. It was built about a year after the 2010 earthquake in accordance with "earthquake-resistant" structural specifications. The property is enclosed by what my estimates say is a twelve foot high wall. The exterior feeling of the four, two story homes on the property is one of a European retreat. There's a large courtyard which is paved with stone, and planted with local flowers and banana trees.
- The interior is more modest than the large scale entrance, but it is certainly elegant in its own regard. The floors are tiled, windows screened, and bed's are comfortable. The simple amenities such as electricity, treated running water that you can brush your teeth with, wifi if needed, cold drinks and refrigeration, bureaus and closets, provided bedding and towels, full-size mirrors and locking doors are all things you can expect to find at Louighins guesthouse.
- The bathrooms were all extremely clean and came fully loaded with a flush toilet, sink, and shower that always worked.
If you anticipate traveling as part of a group, be aware that this facility can house up to 36 persons at one time.
Address: 12, Vivy Mitchell, Route de Frères, Pétion-Ville, Haiti
Region: The Caribbean> Haiti> Ouest Department> Port-au-Prince
1. Two meals a day
3. Free Internet
4. Free parking
5. Transport from the airport to the Guest House
6. Business center
7. Sale of products of Haiti
$ 10 per person for round trip from airport to Guest house
$ 55 per day per person, taxes included
NB: It is 25 or 30 minutes from the airport and in a safe place
CEO : Louighins Jean
Tel: (509) 3673-8319
Manager: Hazer Pierre
Tel : (509) 3888-9139
Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org